The Controller is Officine di Cartigliano S.p.A., with registered office in Via S. Giuseppe no. 2 – 36050 – Cartigliano, Vicenza (Italy). Officine di Cartigliano S.p.A.” (hereinafter the “Company”, “Officine di Cartigliano S.p.A.” or the “Controller”) guarantees compliance with personal data protection regulations by providing information on processing of the data communicated or collected during browsing on this website.
Data processed, purposes and legal basis of processing
Data produced by accessing the website
The computer systems and software procedures used for functioning of this website acquire certain personal data during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in use of Internet communication protocols.
This data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser used for connection) is not accompanied by any additional personal information and is used to:
- obtain anonymous statistical information on use of the website;
- manage control of the methods of use;
- ascertain liability in the case of potential cyber crimes.
The legal basis of processing this data is legitimate interest, deriving from the need to ensure that the website functions are usable when the user logs in.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Personal data provided by the user through forms is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- for customer relations, based on the needs of the customer as expressed on the data collection forms
- for administrative purposes and fulfilment of legal obligations, such as accounting and taxation obligations, or to respond to the requests of the judicial authorities;
- in the presence of specific consent, to send newsletters and advertising material periodically via e-mail;
- in the presence of specific consent, to receive updates on our activities;
- in the presence of specific consent, to receive promotional communications and invitations to events, training courses, webinars and special promotions, or to participate in market analysis and research;
The legal basis legitimising processing is fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is a party or performance of pre-contractual measures adopted on the data subject’s request. In the cases expressly indicated, the legal basis is consent provided voluntarily by the data subject.
Nature of providing the data
With the exception of what is specified for browsing data and for data collected through the MailChimp Platform, providing the data:
- is optional for the purposes of letters a) and b), but refusal to provide this data could make it impossible for Officine di Cartigliano S.p.A. to fulfil the contractual commitments accepted and/or respond to the customer’s requests expressed in the forms present on the website.
- is also optional for the purposes of letters c), d) and e) and its use is conditional upon providing specific consent. Refusal to provide the data will make it impossible for Officine di Cartigliano S.p.A. to send newsletters and advertising material or invitations to events and initiatives of Officine di Cartigliano S.p.A.
Processing methods and data storage times
The data collected will be processed by electronic or automated, computerised or telematic means, or through manual processing, and with logic strictly linked to the purposes for which it has been collected. Its security is guaranteed in all cases. The data is stored for the time strictly necessary for management of the purposes for which it has been collected, in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations. Officine di Cartigliano S.p.A. applies rules that prevent storage of data for an indefinite period and therefore limits the storage time, in accordance with the principle of data minimisation.
Parties authorised to perform processing, processors and disclosure of data
The data is processed by Officine di Cartigliano S.p.A. internal staff identified for this purpose and authorised to process the data, according to specific instructions provided in accordance with current regulations. If the data collected is necessary or instrumental to performance of the aforesaid purposes, it may be processed by third parties appointed as processors or, depending on the circumstances, disclosed to them as independent controllers. In detail:
- people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy activities to our company, for the purposes of letter b);
- companies, organisations, associations that perform services connected with or instrumental to the aforesaid purposes (market analysis and research service, management of credit card payments, maintenance of IT systems, credit rating companies).
The personal data will not be transferred or transmitted to third countries under any circumstances.
Data subject’s rights
The data subject may exercise the following rights at any moment:
- access to the personal data;
- obtain updating, rectification, supplementing of incomplete data;
- obtain erasure of the data, its conversion into anonymous form or blocking of data processed illegally;
- obtain confirmation that any changes or erasures have been communicated, also in terms of their content, to anyone to whom the data has been disclosed, without prejudice to legal requirements;
- obtain restriction of processing;
- object to processing;
- right to data portability;
- withdraw consent, where envisaged: withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
Last review: 15 September 2018
Processing of my personal data for direct marketing purposes (such as: sending of free tickets to trade fairs or events, sending of communications with technological updates on sector products designed and manufactured by Officine di Cartigliano S.p.a.) of point 3 of the policy. I am aware that I can deregister at any moment by clicking on the specific link in each e-mail.